Creative things I could do more of and projects that need attention:
- Write short stories and finish them – especially finishing them…
- Collaborate on blog posts with other bloggers
- Pitch articles
“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is you really want to say.” ~ Mark Twain.
- Reviews of books and films
- Research and write that neglected non-fiction book
- Finish the Blurb photobook of 2012 (like the photobook of 2011)
“You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” – Ansel Adams.
- Get into writing a memoir
- Set up Etsy shop and start selling book-crafts
- More ‘Writer’s Interviews’ for the blog
“You have a very open relationship with your fans.”
“Yes. We have an open relationship. Obviously they can see other authors if they want, and I can see other readers.” – Neil Gaiman.
- Collaboration on a book project with Sarah
- Wedding crafts/decoration
- Go out and take photos
“Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me at that moment.” – Elliott Erwitt.
- Keep a regular ‘writer’s notebook’
- Edit and rewrite the first NaNoWriMo novel
- Edit and rewrite the second NaNoWriMo novel
‘I’m all for the scissors. I believe more in the scissors than I do in the pencil.’ – Truman Capote.