This is my collected works of writing so far – from blog posts to dissertations and beyond. Please do click on the links below to read them, or on the drop downs in this section on the menu bar.
Work in Anthologies
- What Meets The Eye: The Deaf Perspective by Sophie Stone and Lisa E. Kelly – two poems, Growing Pains, and Loops, 2021.
- Essay published in Anthology – Start ASL Presents ‘Don’t Just Sign, Communicate! A Student’s Guide to The Deaf Experience’ edited by Michelle Jay, 2014.
- Essay and short story published in Loud Silence, an anthology focusing on the experience of being deaf, part of a Heady Mix book Box (which includes the anthology, and two novels written by deaf writers).
Writing Blog Posts
Book Reviews and Writing about Books
- The Angel in the House
- An Element of Water
- The Night Shift
- The Spanish Guitar
- Lady Sings the Blues
Set within the ‘Phoenix’ universe (the world of Ashes):
- Deafness and Access in Society: Sociology BA, University of York.
- Deaf Women’s Autobiographies: MA in Women’s Studies, University of York.