Kate from The Phoenix Plains has tagged me – with something that reminds me of being in my last year of primary school and passing notes between myself and my friend Anna (when the teacher wasn’t looking…). I’ve done this before, but decided I would spice it up a bit and do some doodling. It looks quite crude to me – I’m out of practice with drawing and stuff…
On notebook paper (it must be notebook paper…. to keep it legit), write the following:
- Your name
- Your blog’s URL
- The classic, very useful sentence: The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog.
- Your favorite quote
- Your favorite song (at the moment)
- Your favorite band/musician/singer (at the moment)
- Write anything that you want
- Tag three to five bloggers
- Post a picture of your note, and leave the link in the comments section below, because I wanna see it!
Here’s my note:
1. Aw, Diddums
The age of technology has both revived the use of writing and provided ever more reasons for its spiritual solace. Emails are letters, after all, more lasting than phone calls, even if many of them r 2 cursory 4 u. ~ Anna Quindlen